Seeking support? We can help
Sometimes it may seem that:
- Your anxieties keep you stuck and unable to move forward;
- Life's never going to get better, because the past can't be changed;
- The only way to cope is to block things out, which may lead to using unhelpful ways of coping.
Maybe it's time to:
- Challenge your anxieties so that they no longer hold you back;
- Acknowledge and explore the past, to enable you to move forward and make the most of the present;
- Look at how you can deal with situations using a more positive approach.
We work with adults and young people with a range of issues including depression, anxiety, bereavement, anger, and relationship difficulties. We also specialise in providing counselling to teenagers and young people to overcome anxiety, together with adult men and women to work through their experiences of childhood sexual abuse.
I'm Alan, and I work with issues such as depression, self-harm, physical health, and bereavement. I also specialise in working with teenagers and young people who not longer want to be held back by their anxieties.
If you want to make a change but aren't sure how, then counselling can help. Read more.
I'm Jo, and I work with issues such as bereavement, anger, anxiety, and depression. I also specialise in working with adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse who want to move forward and live more fully in the present.
If you're not sure where to start, then counselling can help guide you. Read more.